Admissions - How to Apply
APPLICATIONS ARE NOT REVIEWED BY THE ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE UNTIL THEY ARE COMPLETE.
- Apply Online, or
- Complete and sign the Application Form.
- Enclose the $20 application fee.
- Enclose typed two-page, double spaced essay, using 12-point font, in Standard English, indicating why you want to attend LSN and become a registered nurse.
- Request official high school or GED equivalency transcript to be sent directly to the school.
- Request official transcripts from ALL institutions of higher education attended to be sent directly to the school.
- Take the Admissions Exam unless you have an acceptable ACT or SAT score.
- Call Lutheran School of Nursing to schedule the LPN Proficiency Exam and Dosage Calculation Exam (LPN to RN Track only).
- Submit a copy of your current LPN License (LPN to RN Track only).
Application form, application fee, essay and Estimate of Suitability forms must be submitted together.
Send all documents directly to:
Lutheran School of Nursing, Office of Admissions
3547 S. Jefferson Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63118