Registrar - Types of Academic Status
1. Director's List - student has achieved a 3.50 GPA or higher for an academic semester while in nursing.
2. Academic Probation - student failed to maintain at least a 2.00 cumulative GPA, or complete an adequate percentage of courses attempted, and was placed on academic probation.
3. Academic Warning
All students attending LSN are admitted to the nursing program. Inside the nursing program, there are three independent tracks of study.
1) University Course track - students can enroll in any non-nursing course offered at LSN, including the mandatory pre-requisite courses. (one or two semesters)
2) Generic RN track - for everyone that is not a LPN. (22 months)
3) LPN to RN track -for LPN’s that want to bridge over and become an RN (15 months)